Meditation / Visualisation for healing the planet
- Close your eyes.
- Breathe deeply until you feel your body relaxing.
- Imagine you are in a beautiful place in nature.
- Ask your Guardian Angel to enfold you in its wings, allowing you to feel safe, secure and even more deeply relaxed.
- Call on a host of angels to help you heal the world and know they are surrounding you – literally hundreds of beings of light.
Visualise yourself with your Guardian Angel and the host of angels flying over the waters of the world. See the oceans, lakes and rivers, blue, clear and perfectly clean. Picture the deeps silent so that the whales and other sea creatures can use their sonar to navigate properly. See the dolphins joyously swimming and all other water creatures living peacefully. Ask the angels to pour their blessings into your vision.
- Move to the forests and see the trees growing strongly and healthily. See the people and animals who live in the forests happy, contented and respectful of their surroundings. Picture new growth in all areas of the world where trees have been felled, including clearings, wastelands and deserts. Ask the angels to pour their blessings onto your vision for the forests.
- Travel over the mountains of the world and watch the spiritual energy flowing from them. Ask the angels to pour their blessings onto your vision.
- Fly over deserts and picture them lush with water and vegetation once more.
- Where industry and mining has harmed the land, send blessings and light.
- See the earth rich and fertile everywhere, producing fruit and vegetables which are nourishing and abundant.
- Picture people everywhere holding hands in peace and love.
- Imagine the angels taking you far from the Earth where you can look down at the planet like a wonderful blue pearl with a radiant aura.
- Receive blessings and love from the angels.
- Return to where you started.
- Open your eyes
Winter Solstice Meditation
Diana Cooper’s December 2023 Newsletter
I am writing this sitting by my fabulous blazing log burner, enjoying the warmth and womb like experience of December. What a month it promises to be. On a personal note my oldest granddaughter Isabel will be 21 on 3rd December. I can hardly believe it! That gorgeous toddler graduates this year. What a wonderful […]Read more
December Ascension Report
Daily Monadic Merge Meditation
First Chapter of my new book: The Golden Future
A Meditation to Connect with Lord Kuthami
Draw Archangel Michael closer to you
Three things to do when you’re feeling anxious
Finish the Year with the Highest Frequency Possible
Service Work Meditation for Healing with help from Hermes
Healing and Perfect Health