Seeing Auras by Aunty Ciara
Each and every one of us has an aura that surrounds our physical body. Our aura extends for several feet. Some people have always been able to see auras while everyone else can develop their ability to see auras with practice.
The human aura is full of all types of colour, bright luminescent colours may indicate happiness and joy in the person’s life and dull and sludgy colours may indicate unhappiness.
Here is an exercise to develop your ability to see auras:
- Get art supplies ready. For example: colouring pencils, paint, glitter and paper.
- Find a partner to work with and decide who is going to go first.
- The second person sits comfortably while the first person visualizes the colours in their aura.
- The first person focuses on a specific part of the body e.g the head and colours whatever colour comes to mind first and feels right. Then go to the next part of the body and carry on in this way.
- You may not see the colours initially; instead you may get a sense of the colour, an inner knowing or see it in your inner vision. There is no right or wrong answer so just take note of whatever colour comes to mind. Your ability will get better with practice.
- Once the first person has coloured in the entire aura show the finished picture to the person sitting down, you may also like to explain to them what you think the colours mean.
E.g, “I think you are really happy because of all the bright yellow, and you also seem to be really calm because there is a lot of blue over your head. Your aura is really sparkly as well so I think you are fun to be around!”
- Once done swap positions with your partner and repeat the process.
The following Aura Colour Chart will give you an idea of what each colour may mean, however go with what feels right to you first and foremost.
What the Future Holds
Reprogram your unconscious mind
Interview with Kris Meredith
Reveal your secret self
July Ascension Report
Diana Cooper’s July 2021 Newsletter
HAllo Friends, What a month it has been with the Solstice energy and the last of a trilogy of Supermoons. And now we are in July, the summer! Usually a quiet season, this year it seems as if the unstoppable changes towards freedom are speeding up. Anything that is not built on a solid foundation […]Read more
A crystal grid to attract friendship or love
Receive a super charged energy boost
June Ascension Report