Seeing Auras by Aunty Ciara
Each and every one of us has an aura that surrounds our physical body. Our aura extends for several feet. Some people have always been able to see auras while everyone else can develop their ability to see auras with practice.
The human aura is full of all types of colour, bright luminescent colours may indicate happiness and joy in the person’s life and dull and sludgy colours may indicate unhappiness.
Here is an exercise to develop your ability to see auras:
- Get art supplies ready. For example: colouring pencils, paint, glitter and paper.
- Find a partner to work with and decide who is going to go first.
- The second person sits comfortably while the first person visualizes the colours in their aura.
- The first person focuses on a specific part of the body e.g the head and colours whatever colour comes to mind first and feels right. Then go to the next part of the body and carry on in this way.
- You may not see the colours initially; instead you may get a sense of the colour, an inner knowing or see it in your inner vision. There is no right or wrong answer so just take note of whatever colour comes to mind. Your ability will get better with practice.
- Once the first person has coloured in the entire aura show the finished picture to the person sitting down, you may also like to explain to them what you think the colours mean.
E.g, “I think you are really happy because of all the bright yellow, and you also seem to be really calm because there is a lot of blue over your head. Your aura is really sparkly as well so I think you are fun to be around!”
- Once done swap positions with your partner and repeat the process.
The following Aura Colour Chart will give you an idea of what each colour may mean, however go with what feels right to you first and foremost.
Diana Cooper’s December 2020 Newsletter
Dear Friends, We are undergoing huge shifts and this is affecting us physically as well as emotionally, mentally and spiritually. I have had lots of people asking how they can help themselves during this period, so I asked my daughter Dawn, who is a nutritionist and very attuned to helping those like her who are […]Read more
Mansion of the Moon with Archangel Christiel
Feel the energy of the Fire Dragons
Make a petition for the Intergalactic Council
Babaji – The 12th Dimensional Master
Diana Cooper’s November 2020 Newsletter
Hallo Friends, So the UK and many parts of the world are going back into lockdown. What a gloomy feeling, especially with winter setting in. As I moved to a new area during the last lockdown and there have been very few social things taking place since I have lived here, I have very few […]Read more
Diana Cooper’s October 2020 Newsletter
Dear Friends, It feels as if the world is in limbo, holding its breath. With rules changing constantly many are in a state of dis-stress. As Lightworkers we are so blessed to be connected to the angelic realms. Our guardian angels are always whispering to us of resilience and strength. They are reminding us of […]Read more
Diana Cooper’s Setember 2020 Newsletter
Dear Friends, We are currently undergoing some of the most challenging months there have been on Earth. Mother Earth is starting to release the pent-up anger that has been stored within her. The energy of our emotions has been passing through our feet into the ground and has been building up for ten thousand years […]Read more