Spooky Halloween Pumpkin Soup
by Aunty Susan
Are you getting a pumpkin for Halloween this year to make a jack ‘o lantern? Why not make a tasty Halloween soup with the leftovers? You’ll need an adult to help out. Watch out… this is hhhhhhot!
The leftovers from your pumpkin, no seeds or skin, cut into chunks
1 large potato or sweet potato, cut into chunks
1 cup of red lentils (optional)
1 large onion or two small, sliced
1 litre vegetable stock
tin of coconut milk
3 cloves of garlic, chopped
2 heaped tsps of curry powder (or curry paste)
1 heaped tsp chilli powder
A little olive oil, butter or ghee for frying
Salt and pepper
1. In a large saucepan, heat the olive oil/butter or ghee and gently fry the onions and garlic till soft.
2. Add the chilli and curry powder and lentils if using.
3. Add the pumpkin and potatoes to the pan. Fry gently for a few minutes.
4. Pour in the coconut milk and stock and a little salt and pepper, cover, then simmer gently for approx thirty minutes
5. Allow the soup to cool down a little then pour into a blender and blend at high speed till smooth and creamy.
5. Serve and enjoy in a spooky manner.
June Ascension Report
Diana Cooper’s June 2023 Newsletter
Dear Friends, There will continue to be shocks and collapses this month as the disintegration of the old 3D world accelerates. And as summer arrives simmering anger will boil over as masses are on a quest for equality and justice worldwide. While anger is totally understandable it is a fear reaction. The task of Lightworkers […]Read more
Access the light in your Soul Star Chakra
Affirmations for Relaxation
Do something to help others
What is your Affirmation for June?
More and more people are taking photographs of Angel Orbs or even seeing them with their physical eyes. Orbs are the light bodies of spiritual beings appearing on photographs. It is wonderful that so many are now being seen or photographed, for this is a step towards the golden future when we will all see the […]Read more
Meet Archangel Faith – The Twin Flame of Archangel Michael
Bring forward your ancient wisdom