Spooky Halloween Pumpkin Soup
by Aunty Susan
Are you getting a pumpkin for Halloween this year to make a jack ‘o lantern? Why not make a tasty Halloween soup with the leftovers? You’ll need an adult to help out. Watch out… this is hhhhhhot!
The leftovers from your pumpkin, no seeds or skin, cut into chunks
1 large potato or sweet potato, cut into chunks
1 cup of red lentils (optional)
1 large onion or two small, sliced
1 litre vegetable stock
tin of coconut milk
3 cloves of garlic, chopped
2 heaped tsps of curry powder (or curry paste)
1 heaped tsp chilli powder
A little olive oil, butter or ghee for frying
Salt and pepper
1. In a large saucepan, heat the olive oil/butter or ghee and gently fry the onions and garlic till soft.
2. Add the chilli and curry powder and lentils if using.
3. Add the pumpkin and potatoes to the pan. Fry gently for a few minutes.
4. Pour in the coconut milk and stock and a little salt and pepper, cover, then simmer gently for approx thirty minutes
5. Allow the soup to cool down a little then pour into a blender and blend at high speed till smooth and creamy.
5. Serve and enjoy in a spooky manner.
Diana Cooper’s May 2022 Newsletter
Hallo Friends, In the time line to the new Golden Age that commences in 2032, this year 2022, is the last year of the breakdown of the old paradigm. It is a year of revelation and chaos before we start the process of building up to the new. Interestingly there is a total lunar eclipse […]Read more
The 33 Chambers of the Solar Plexus
Change your mood with colour
Accelerate your ascension with Archangel Christiel
Near death experience
See from a higher perspective with Archangel Jeremiel
Be a peace ambassador
Living in the present
Invoke St Germain and surround yourself with his violet light