Spooky Halloween Pumpkin Soup
by Aunty Susan
Are you getting a pumpkin for Halloween this year to make a jack ‘o lantern? Why not make a tasty Halloween soup with the leftovers? You’ll need an adult to help out. Watch out… this is hhhhhhot!
The leftovers from your pumpkin, no seeds or skin, cut into chunks
1 large potato or sweet potato, cut into chunks
1 cup of red lentils (optional)
1 large onion or two small, sliced
1 litre vegetable stock
tin of coconut milk
3 cloves of garlic, chopped
2 heaped tsps of curry powder (or curry paste)
1 heaped tsp chilli powder
A little olive oil, butter or ghee for frying
Salt and pepper
1. In a large saucepan, heat the olive oil/butter or ghee and gently fry the onions and garlic till soft.
2. Add the chilli and curry powder and lentils if using.
3. Add the pumpkin and potatoes to the pan. Fry gently for a few minutes.
4. Pour in the coconut milk and stock and a little salt and pepper, cover, then simmer gently for approx thirty minutes
5. Allow the soup to cool down a little then pour into a blender and blend at high speed till smooth and creamy.
5. Serve and enjoy in a spooky manner.
Diana Cooper’s May 2021 Newsletter
HAllo Friends, This year Spring feels sweeter than ever. Perhaps it is the warm sun at last coinciding with blossom and new leaves bursting forth. Even the birds seem louder! There is a lull as lockdown relaxes and people are emerging from their homes to laugh in the sunshine. Yet there will continue to be […]Read more
May Ascension Report
Diana Cooper’s April 2021 Newsletter
HAllo Friends, April always brings renewed hope and optimism as nature is clothed in green again and colourful spring flowers burst forth everywhere. And this year it is especially vibrant as we have been locked away for so long. Call on Archangels Hope and Hanniel, Hope for renewal and health while Hanniel brings sunny happiness. […]Read more
Archangel Sandalphon Meditation with George Lizos
April Ascension Report
Interview with the wonderful Kris Meridith
Let the Spring Ray Flow through you
March Ascension Report