Spooky Halloween Pumpkin Soup
by Aunty Susan
Are you getting a pumpkin for Halloween this year to make a jack ‘o lantern? Why not make a tasty Halloween soup with the leftovers? You’ll need an adult to help out. Watch out… this is hhhhhhot!
The leftovers from your pumpkin, no seeds or skin, cut into chunks
1 large potato or sweet potato, cut into chunks
1 cup of red lentils (optional)
1 large onion or two small, sliced
1 litre vegetable stock
tin of coconut milk
3 cloves of garlic, chopped
2 heaped tsps of curry powder (or curry paste)
1 heaped tsp chilli powder
A little olive oil, butter or ghee for frying
Salt and pepper
1. In a large saucepan, heat the olive oil/butter or ghee and gently fry the onions and garlic till soft.
2. Add the chilli and curry powder and lentils if using.
3. Add the pumpkin and potatoes to the pan. Fry gently for a few minutes.
4. Pour in the coconut milk and stock and a little salt and pepper, cover, then simmer gently for approx thirty minutes
5. Allow the soup to cool down a little then pour into a blender and blend at high speed till smooth and creamy.
5. Serve and enjoy in a spooky manner.
Feel the energy of the Fire Dragons
Make a petition for the Intergalactic Council
Babaji – The 12th Dimensional Master
Diana Cooper’s November 2020 Newsletter
Hallo Friends, So the UK and many parts of the world are going back into lockdown. What a gloomy feeling, especially with winter setting in. As I moved to a new area during the last lockdown and there have been very few social things taking place since I have lived here, I have very few […]Read more
Diana Cooper’s October 2020 Newsletter
Dear Friends, It feels as if the world is in limbo, holding its breath. With rules changing constantly many are in a state of dis-stress. As Lightworkers we are so blessed to be connected to the angelic realms. Our guardian angels are always whispering to us of resilience and strength. They are reminding us of […]Read more
Diana Cooper’s Setember 2020 Newsletter
Dear Friends, We are currently undergoing some of the most challenging months there have been on Earth. Mother Earth is starting to release the pent-up anger that has been stored within her. The energy of our emotions has been passing through our feet into the ground and has been building up for ten thousand years […]Read more
A message on discrimination
An exercise to connect with Sirius
Blessings from Lord Kumeka