Spooky Halloween Pumpkin Soup
by Aunty Susan
Are you getting a pumpkin for Halloween this year to make a jack ‘o lantern? Why not make a tasty Halloween soup with the leftovers? You’ll need an adult to help out. Watch out… this is hhhhhhot!
The leftovers from your pumpkin, no seeds or skin, cut into chunks
1 large potato or sweet potato, cut into chunks
1 cup of red lentils (optional)
1 large onion or two small, sliced
1 litre vegetable stock
tin of coconut milk
3 cloves of garlic, chopped
2 heaped tsps of curry powder (or curry paste)
1 heaped tsp chilli powder
A little olive oil, butter or ghee for frying
Salt and pepper
1. In a large saucepan, heat the olive oil/butter or ghee and gently fry the onions and garlic till soft.
2. Add the chilli and curry powder and lentils if using.
3. Add the pumpkin and potatoes to the pan. Fry gently for a few minutes.
4. Pour in the coconut milk and stock and a little salt and pepper, cover, then simmer gently for approx thirty minutes
5. Allow the soup to cool down a little then pour into a blender and blend at high speed till smooth and creamy.
5. Serve and enjoy in a spooky manner.
What the Future Holds
Reprogram your unconscious mind
Interview with Kris Meredith
Reveal your secret self
July Ascension Report
Diana Cooper’s July 2021 Newsletter
HAllo Friends, What a month it has been with the Solstice energy and the last of a trilogy of Supermoons. And now we are in July, the summer! Usually a quiet season, this year it seems as if the unstoppable changes towards freedom are speeding up. Anything that is not built on a solid foundation […]Read more
A crystal grid to attract friendship or love
Receive a super charged energy boost
June Ascension Report