Spooky Halloween Pumpkin Soup
by Aunty Susan
Are you getting a pumpkin for Halloween this year to make a jack ‘o lantern? Why not make a tasty Halloween soup with the leftovers? You’ll need an adult to help out. Watch out… this is hhhhhhot!
The leftovers from your pumpkin, no seeds or skin, cut into chunks
1 large potato or sweet potato, cut into chunks
1 cup of red lentils (optional)
1 large onion or two small, sliced
1 litre vegetable stock
tin of coconut milk
3 cloves of garlic, chopped
2 heaped tsps of curry powder (or curry paste)
1 heaped tsp chilli powder
A little olive oil, butter or ghee for frying
Salt and pepper
1. In a large saucepan, heat the olive oil/butter or ghee and gently fry the onions and garlic till soft.
2. Add the chilli and curry powder and lentils if using.
3. Add the pumpkin and potatoes to the pan. Fry gently for a few minutes.
4. Pour in the coconut milk and stock and a little salt and pepper, cover, then simmer gently for approx thirty minutes
5. Allow the soup to cool down a little then pour into a blender and blend at high speed till smooth and creamy.
5. Serve and enjoy in a spooky manner.
October Ascension Report
Diana Cooper’s October 2021 Newsletter
Dear Friends, I seem to write every month that it will be a time of strife, unrest and confusion in the world and October is no different. Brave people will continue to battle for justice. And change will continue to accelerate. The tower card in the tarot represents the current period. Everything is collapsing, so […]Read more
Spread Archangel Metatron’s light
Hold people and the world in a Dragon, Angel and Unicorn cocoon
Spread heart light to the world holding hands in Oneness
Meet the Masters of Orion and spread their wisdom
Spread Divine feminine love and wisdom.
Spread the wisdom of the prophets