Spooky Halloween Pumpkin Soup
by Aunty Susan
Are you getting a pumpkin for Halloween this year to make a jack ‘o lantern? Why not make a tasty Halloween soup with the leftovers? You’ll need an adult to help out. Watch out… this is hhhhhhot!
The leftovers from your pumpkin, no seeds or skin, cut into chunks
1 large potato or sweet potato, cut into chunks
1 cup of red lentils (optional)
1 large onion or two small, sliced
1 litre vegetable stock
tin of coconut milk
3 cloves of garlic, chopped
2 heaped tsps of curry powder (or curry paste)
1 heaped tsp chilli powder
A little olive oil, butter or ghee for frying
Salt and pepper
1. In a large saucepan, heat the olive oil/butter or ghee and gently fry the onions and garlic till soft.
2. Add the chilli and curry powder and lentils if using.
3. Add the pumpkin and potatoes to the pan. Fry gently for a few minutes.
4. Pour in the coconut milk and stock and a little salt and pepper, cover, then simmer gently for approx thirty minutes
5. Allow the soup to cool down a little then pour into a blender and blend at high speed till smooth and creamy.
5. Serve and enjoy in a spooky manner.
Diana Cooper’s February 2021 Newsletter
HAllo Friends, Welcome to February. It always sounds a gloomy month but there are already snowdrops and daffodils and some golden crocuses in full bloom in the UK, at least where I live. Other areas are being graced with snow, and Archangel Gabriel is always present where there is snow, purifying the land and bringing […]Read more
Lord Kuthumi’s teaching ashram
Healing with Earth Dragons
Build your Lightbody
A Valentines Day Message from Diana
Dragons bring back Lemurian Wisdom
Work with dragons to bring back wisdom of the Golden Age of Mu
Invoke the Archangels of Peace and Wisdom
Receive a Cosmic Ruby
Work with the Great Cosmic Saphire