Spooky Halloween Pumpkin Soup
by Aunty Susan
Are you getting a pumpkin for Halloween this year to make a jack ‘o lantern? Why not make a tasty Halloween soup with the leftovers? You’ll need an adult to help out. Watch out… this is hhhhhhot!
The leftovers from your pumpkin, no seeds or skin, cut into chunks
1 large potato or sweet potato, cut into chunks
1 cup of red lentils (optional)
1 large onion or two small, sliced
1 litre vegetable stock
tin of coconut milk
3 cloves of garlic, chopped
2 heaped tsps of curry powder (or curry paste)
1 heaped tsp chilli powder
A little olive oil, butter or ghee for frying
Salt and pepper
1. In a large saucepan, heat the olive oil/butter or ghee and gently fry the onions and garlic till soft.
2. Add the chilli and curry powder and lentils if using.
3. Add the pumpkin and potatoes to the pan. Fry gently for a few minutes.
4. Pour in the coconut milk and stock and a little salt and pepper, cover, then simmer gently for approx thirty minutes
5. Allow the soup to cool down a little then pour into a blender and blend at high speed till smooth and creamy.
5. Serve and enjoy in a spooky manner.
Diana Cooper’s Setember 2020 Newsletter
Dear Friends, We are currently undergoing some of the most challenging months there have been on Earth. Mother Earth is starting to release the pent-up anger that has been stored within her. The energy of our emotions has been passing through our feet into the ground and has been building up for ten thousand years […]Read more
A message on discrimination
An exercise to connect with Sirius
Blessings from Lord Kumeka
Diana Cooper’s August 2020 Newsletter
Newsletter Contents Please click on a topic to view… Unicorn Documentary / The Magic of Unicorns / The Transition to 2032 / Venus and Sugar / Painted Pebbles / Birthdays / A Guide to Building an Angel Portal / Orbs of the Month / The truth is more empowering than you may think / How […]Read more
Unicorns light up your third eye
Unicorns illuminate your throat chakra for higher communication
Unicorns ignite the cells of your body with joy
Diana Cooper’s July 2020 Newsletter
Please click on a topic to view… Black Lives Matter – Of course they do / New Book – The Magic of Unicorns / Pilot for the Unicorn Documentary / Moving House in Lockdown / Your Holistic Diet / New Zoom /Inspire Magazine Article Dear Friends Over the past 10,000 yrs since fall At, humanity […]Read more