Write a Dream Diary
Write a Dream Diary
By Aunty Betty – Illustration by Melanie McIntyre.
A Dream Diary is very simple to do. It’s where we can get messages from our Guardian Angels and all the Angels.
As we go to sleep at night, we can ask the Angels to help us, by giving their messages to us, in our dreamtime.
When we do this for a few days, we can perhaps see a pattern coming through. Or we can find that we get help from the Angels, with the messages they will pop into our minds or dreams as we sleep every night.
WHAT WE NEED.
- Place a copy book and pencil by the side of your bed.
- Just before you go to sleep, ask the Angels to give you a message while you are sleeping tonight. Close your eyes, and know that the Angels are wrapping their huge wings around you, so that you will have a wonderful, soothing nights sleep.
- First thing next morning, just when you open up your eyes get your copy book, pencil and write down a few lines of what comes into your mind.
- Do this for the next 7 nights.
- The Angels will help you by giving you messages in your Dreams or while you sleep.
You can send me, AUNTY BETTY, a copy of your Dream Diary if you wish – at email@example.com and we can put this on the WALL OF FAME.
Diana Cooper’s April 2021 Newsletter
HAllo Friends, April always brings renewed hope and optimism as nature is clothed in green again and colourful spring flowers burst forth everywhere. And this year it is especially vibrant as we have been locked away for so long. Call on Archangels Hope and Hanniel, Hope for renewal and health while Hanniel brings sunny happiness. […]Read more
Archangel Sandalphon Meditation with George Lizos
April Ascension Report
Interview with the wonderful Kris Meridith
Let the Spring Ray Flow through you
March Ascension Report
Diana Cooper’s March 2021 Newsletter
HAllo Friends, And so the Spring Solstice on Saturday 20th March is with us again, heralding new beginnings and a release from the chains and confines of winter and lockdown. The February new Moon had six planets in Aquarius, so the window of opportunity and freedom opened a crack then. The Spring Solstice this month […]Read more
Lord Kuthumi’s teaching ashram